Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Boring Summer!!!!!!!!

Well, Tommarow starts my BORING summer.Because my best friends will be going to Texas for the whole summer!,and my other best friends will be at there grandma's house everyday.Plus all the other kids on the block are out of town,or not home.So I was thinking if it would be funner here or at my dads house??? I want to go to New York A.S.A.P, I would go tmmarow if I had a chance. I wish I had transportation to go to places like the mall,movies,beach,friends house.. If my parents let me,I would stay in new york and stay alone there( I wish that can happen!) It would be funner there because just the fact that I am not in boring MIAMI,it would be fun,plus I would unpack and hang around the house.But if only that can happen(But it wont).So I am here bored with no-body home.Yaa so fun at home doing nothing!!!(Sarcastically LOL)Well write comments,bye

5 comments:

Simone said...

Sorry your friends are leaving. I used to spend my Summer's at home alone bored too. I'm sure you'll find something to do and NYC will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's rough. I spent lots and lots of bored summers at home when everyone in the neighborhood was gone.

You'll find a way to have fun. And you have a visit to Simone's new apartment to look forward too!

-Rachel, Simone's friend

Anonymous said...

Let me talk to your Mom about spending some time at my house.

I can at least drop you guys at the mall, movies, etc. since I live so close to work.

I do not want you to be so bored, next year I am going to try to send you guys away to a cool camp like Simone and I went to

Anonymous said...

brandon this is not about your boring summer but i wanted to ask you if you liked my new blog at danielortega95.blogspot.com


Your friend Daniel ortega

Simone said...

That's a good idea big dad.

I wish I had more time off of work they could maybe come for a longer time. Maybe next year.