Thursday, July 28, 2005

BTV CRIBS

Last night, I finnaly edited and made BTV cribs. I am currently in the process of trying to put it on my blog or make a link for it. I will keep you posted on it. And I might put it on VHS cassete for you. But first I have to buy a ceratain wire to do that. Well if you would like a tape of BTV cribs please comment and I will try to do that.And I am also in the process of editing the WHOLE TRIP.Please tell me. Thank you for reading. And how does my new picture of me look?

4 comments:

Simone said...

Looks more like you now.

I want a copy.

Brandon said...

yea, but i have to put the glasses because theydont have my color HAZEL. And simone, it would have to be on VHS. I will try to put it on dvd but i don think i could. And i am about to finish the NY trip!

H3NR7 said...

Wow, your icon looks great. When I sent you that Iconmaker site, I didn't think you were going to figure it out. It's complicated.

Brandon said...

HAHAH, I am a smart kid!Muhahahaa