Monday, July 18, 2005

My Lucky Day!!

Yaaa!!! Today I looked on E-Bay to see if anybody has bought my yoda,and today somebody did.We sold it for 230$.Its in good condition.So when my dad gets the official E-BAY CONFIRMATION,we are going to go to Brandsmart USA, and get a camcorder.Today I looked in the internet on BRANDSMART U.S.A. and they are selling a sony Camcorder with zoom and you can take pics and everything!! Its only 230$.The same price as my E-Bay item!! If I could get before thursday then I will Bring it to NEW YORK!! I will also film on the plane and film timesquare and stuff.I cant wait,I hope they send the E-Bay Item ASAP(TONIGHT).Well thats it for now.I will keep you posted on this camera.

2 comments:

Simone said...

That's great news. But who will pay for the tax? If you don't get the camcorder in time for NYC you can use my camera which also takes good video.

Brandon said...

My Dad, Will cover the Tax,I hope.Im pretty sure he would. I have 2 get the camcorder 2day because todays the last day on sale!