Friday, July 29, 2005

Stores!!

Hello,Yesterday me and my mom went to walmart to go shopping for school supplies.We ate at walmart and then shopped.All I need to get for school is uniform and a bookbag.I have everything else.Then we went to target to get stuff for the house and my bathroom.We got some nice rugs and toilet seat covers for my bathroom(FINALLY!!) and we also got the peice to fix my toiletMy bathroom looks nice now!Then when we were leaving Target it was pouring!We had to run to the car.Then when we got home it was too bad to get all the stuff we got because it was raing and thundering and lightning alot! So I got the stuff later on when it cooled down.Then when we came home we cleaned up because we were having my neighbors over for dinner.They had fish and I had breaded chicken with spanish rice(Umm!)Daniel and David was there,they had some food too.Later on that night we watched my NY trip on my computer.Today I am going to get the wire for my camcorder.Well I will post later bye bye

2 comments:

Simone said...

sounds like a great day. Glad you got some stuff for your bthrm.

Brandon said...

Yea Me too!!