Thursday, December 08, 2005

Vacation!!................I hope!

Hello, Today I was thinking of going on a Vacation to some where it snows, like maybe Chicago,or Boston, I don't know??. I asked my Dad and he said Maybe in January!!! If I go Im planning on going New Years Timish.Woudn't It be cool to spend New Years Out of State!!!! Well I HOPE I GET TO GO! FINNALLY I CAN SEE SNOW!!! That is my dream!(Snowball fights,skeeing,sleding,etc.........) I would go to New York but Naa... I want to go to other states..I want to see other stuff,othen than New York(Im not insulting NY..its stll cool!).. well thanks for reading bye!

5 comments:

Simone said...

snow is cool, cold is not. I suggest Washington DC. Lots to see there.

Simone said...

you should come in jan/feb and we should go skiing.

Brandon said...

Come where? Washington or New York to go skiing?? Write back thanks

JennaRN2008 said...

come to Indiana, we have 7" on the ground right now and we're expecting 4-8" more in the next 24 hours, lol

Simone said...

ny area. we could go over to Pennsylvania and ski. It's only 1 1/2 away.