Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bye bye Netflix....... Hello Bally's!





Hello, Sorry netflix your good but....... I rather get in shape then watch a movie. I will get you back when I start getting an allowance. YAY! Today(Sunday) I will got to Bally's for the first time and sign up. They will show me all the equipment and everything. I will go with my neighbor/friend whenever he goes with his dad during the week. I can not wait (tic-toc, tic-toc).. Alot of my friends go to this gym. So I can not wait to see improvements. I am not saying that I am fat, just that I am not in shape(Example:I ran a mile for PE, my legs were soar the next day). This gym has all to offer(Jr.Olympics pool,treadmill with TV,stairmaster,weights,sauna,steamroom,etc.....) Well I WILL UPDATE LATER..bYE

2 comments:

Simone said...

Great. So next time I see you I expect to see some muscles and no belly! ;-)

Simone said...

hellloooooo post already!