Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Islands Of Adventures

Well this is where I am going on Saturday. NOT with family, but with Friends! I paid $70 for park admission and transportation.We ride in a Coach Bus and we got to pick our groups of friends and teachers we would like to be in. We have to arrive at the school at around 4:30AM!! I am going to go to Denny's before to eat a good breakfest before. We leave the park at around 5-6...They say we arrive in school back at around 11PM. We will probally be there for about 8-9 Hours. Look this is what I am bringing:
  1. $100 Cash for food and Souveniers
  2. Change of Clothes
  3. I-Pod for Bus( will rent a locker at park)
  4. 1 or 2 Disposable Cameras( Not bringing Digital)
  5. Myself

I can not wait!! I am going to sleep early on Friday at around 8pm-10pm. Alot of friends are not going to sleep that day, i think thats dumb because then you are going to be tired there..Oh well, Not my problem...As long as I have fun!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds horrible. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

what sounds Horrible???

Anonymous said...

Souverniers? Don't waste your time shopping. Everyone's been there before. Go on as many rides as you can!

Anonymous said...

Uhh... Well I like getting a mug or something...Or a keychain...I will have enough time..Do you think 100 bucks is enough??

Anonymous said...

Enough? Are you joking? It's way enough. But you don't have to spend it all you know.

Anonymous said...

I will try not to Spend it all! jajaja

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow. Go to bed early!!

Anonymous said...

Please post about your trip!

Anonymous said...

IM BACK!!