Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My SUMMER PLANS!

Hmm... Does anybody remember my Posts last summer? Well I was complaining that I was BORED, such and such.. Well this year its ROUND 2! My best friends/neighbors are moving; my other neighbors will be at thier grandmothers/family. Conrad will be working (Oh yea , did I mention he Works at Mc.Donalds?).. Me BORED!! Soo today when I was Dozing off in class, I was thinking about what I would do, Maybe one month Camp at Miami Seaquraium, Another somewhere else? IDk.. But I will DO something this Year including NEW YORK!!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE, ITS SOO AWESOME! I WISH I CAN STAY THERE FOR A LONG TIME OVER THE SUMMER!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely NY. But, that summer camp idea is great also.

I LOVED SUMMER CAMP!!

I always went to different Summer camps and loved them. I think I may have even done the Seaquarium one. I did one at the Miami Science/Planetarium that was Marine Biology. We'd go to the beach all the time and catch fish/crabs/etc and learn about them. I was younger than you but it was so much fun. There are lots of different camps to go to. I can help you look if you want. But look soon because some places you have to book early.

I LOVED SUMMER CAMP!!

Anonymous said...

Last smmer camp, in the YMCA I always wanted to go home. Soo Idk??