Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Broken POD



Well My I-Pod got the Flu. The same thing that happened to Simones I-Pod a while back, happend to mine. I would charge it and the batery would be full and then affter 2-3 songs it will display the battery sign and say recharge to power, Then SHUT OFF. I don't know if I am on warranty, we never purchased one; does I-Pod come with 1 yr warranty?? IDK?? If Im on warranty I hope they send me a I-Pod Nano (Skinnier,color) because they no longer make the MinI anymore. What do I do? Maybe I ask my mother for I-pod Video for my B-Day?? What do I do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that sucks. iPod's have a 1 yr warranty starting from the day it was purchased. Otherwise, it'll probably cost too much to fix. Did you go to the Apple website and follow the instructions to possibly fixing it yourself? Maybe you can restore it? It's worth a try.

Anonymous said...

Yea I did, i don't want to restore it. I still have the 1 yr warranty untill June!! I will go to the Apple Store this weekend