Monday, March 27, 2006

My Fun Wknd

Well Im here in class, I had finished my classwork early. I am trying to improve my typing speed by this website(Very Good).On Friday, I went to the fair twice as planned(One a field trip and the other at night with my friends);It went well and was very fun. My father picked me up later that night at around 12:30am, I was at my friends house playing video games. On Saturday me and my father went to Homestead Speedway and saw some races...I was at rides at a carnival during the race(It was part of the event). After that we went to myDads girlfriend's house and chilled out there for a while. I actually slept in my bunk-bed in my dads house, Usually I don'ty because conrad doesnt let me sleep(Internet,phone,tv,etc..) I would usually sleep on the couch, at least I got a goodnite sleep. This weekends weather was Cool out. It got to about 50's. On Sunday, We basically chilled out, Did wash, I watched the Travel Channel and Boy did I like there Shows! There was alot of good shows..I learned alot. Then later on me and my dad had watched a TiVo'd Prison Break, while I was explaining everything that happened because it was his first time watching it. Which reminds m: Tonight at 8pm, FOX.. That show is AWESOME! Then it was time to go Home :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. So what shows did you watch on the Travel Channel?

Anonymous said...

Some show about Some ladys first cruise, and all the features that she did and all the stops, another one about A family going on vacation and the Kids are in charge, One about:The Loch Ness Monster,And big foot, top Amusement Parks in the world, and Islands Of Adventures got #2 for Best Theme Park in the world, voted by Rollarcoaster people.They do got good shows!